Tuesday, October 24

what was I thinking...

Just got home...I have two briefs due, one by Wednesday the other by next Monday. Tomorrow night, I'm going to Lucero. Thank goodness I am pretty much done with one of them.



I went to see Charlie Shafter host open mic night at the Blue Light. Essentially, it was Charlie for a good ninety minutes and then anyone else could go up. I love Charlie! He covered some new songs tonight that were fantastic. I had fun tonight, but I'm sure I'll hate myself tomorrow morning when the alarm goes off.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I'm so jealous.. Charlie AND Lucero. What a great week out west!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for the call! I love me some Charlie!

Have a great time at Lucero! I can't wait to see them Wednesday... and check out this Victoria's place I hear so much about! :)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger V said...

No problem...I know you both were leading Charlie-deficient lives.

I may have made the biggest mistake ever by going to the show, because now I'll want to go EVERY Monday night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home