Saturday, October 28

weekend outlook

I stayed in tonight, missing Kalf Fry out at the coliseum. Charlie Robison, Cooder Graw and Cross Canadian Ragweed were playing before the Texas Tech/Texas game, tomorrow evening. Depending on what the weather's like tomorrow afternoon, I may skip the return of Wadergate. I need to get over this sore throat, so I can make the show at the Blue Light tomorrow night...

I'm going to watch The Prestige tomorrow morning. I've avoided all reviews/feature stories on the movie. I can't wait!


I've been watching Bravo and their rerun of the countdowns of the scariest movies of all time and the scariest movie moments of all time. I'm not a fan of the gore-fests like Hostel. I love psychological thrillers and mysteries. Slasher films are not my thing, I'll go watch them, but they're not first on my list. There was a movie on there I hadn't thought of in several years, When A Stranger Calls. The clips they showed were still enough to give me the chills. Apparently, I'm still freaked out about it...or I guess the sick reality that things like that are possible.

I realized, today, that I'm probably in last place in the college day pick 'em. I've forgotten two weekends in a row to log-in and choose my teams... At least I chose this week's.

OH! My sister, Monica, delivered the awful news to me tonight that there are only 9 more Saturdays until Christmas! How scary is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home