Tuesday, November 7

Answers welcome...

I hope everyone got out to vote today! I remember being shocked when I overheard a friend talking about how they'd never voted. For me, to waste the opportunity to vote after everything people have been through to obtain the right to do so is unthinkable. Preachy, preachy...sorry. My parents and political science/history classes shaped that idea in my head and it's something I can't shake.

So, on to other puzzling matters: What makes a person stay in a relationship that is just not good for them? What are they getting out of it that others don't see? I have reached the point where I can't listen to complaints about an unhealthy relationship, when both parties involved know one of them is seeing other people. Ugh, I don't know what to say, but I know what I'd like to say...It's been going on for years (think like 8 years or so)...I've come to the point that I have nothing left to say of any value to them.

Hours until Charlie's show: 53 (and they cannot pass fast enough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home