Wednesday, November 1

I'm in love with my doubt...


Today, I've been listening to Copeland's new cd: eat, sleep, repeat. You can listen to a few songs at the website. My favorite track is probably "Control Freak." The cd had
been streaming on another website, but I guess that's over now, with the release yesterday. I have so many cds on my to-buy list, it's ridiculous. I'd go directly to itunes, but I still like having the actual cd in my hands.

Another one on the list is the Foo Fighters' Skin & Bones. It's been said before that I have an obsession with Dave Grohl. I am a fan of everything he does. I've never been disappointed or let down by a Foo Fighters cd, and I can't wait to hear this acoustic release and see the DVD.

A few months ago, I had a little mishap in our garage. My car (silver) rubbed against Manuel's pickup (red) and left a nice silver line down the passenger side fender. He'd unsuccessfully tried to buff it out and went to see about painting it today. I am thanking my lucky stars that the guy gave the buffer another try. Total cost: $20. You would never guess that just this morning the scrape was there.

I think this weekend will consist of a few test-drives, the Waiting to Derail cd release party (w/Charlie Shafter Band opening...woo-hoo), maybe a viewing of The Departed and a visit to my mom and dad's house.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Blogger must be having issues with pictures today, because I can't see the one here, or on Sara's either. Bah. I like Scott's new CD too... I am anxiously awaiting for my JBS CD to get here. Stupid preorder is LATE.

I hope you have a beautiful weekend. Tell Charlie I said hi! ;)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger V said...

hee hee...I still need to get JBS! I'm so behind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home