Friday, March 16

let me count the ways...

...my bracket stinks. Holy @#!& So far, I have lost out on: Old Dominion, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame(Irish losing on St. Patrick's Day is wrong), Duke!!!, Gonzaga, Marquette (who's always good to me!), Texas Tech and Long Beach State (I just KNEW they could pull off the upset against the Vols!).

We'll see how badly I fare in tonight's games. If TXAMU-CC keeps it up, I'll be down another team. North Texas gave me a scare, but I would have been happy to see them win.

I hate when I think I'm going to have a relatively free Friday afternoon, and then we get calls about things that MUST be done by the end of the business day (Eastern DST). Now, I'm just sitting in the office watching the games and hoping the phone doesn't ring in the next five minutes. I'm gone after that.

I hope you all have a good weekend, I'll be tearing up my bracket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home