Monday, February 26

YAY...it's allergy season!

Isn't it too early for this to begin? My eyes feel like they are never going to stop running. My throat is feeling constantly parched. Fun times!

I'm still uncertain as to when I'm going to be able to leave for BBR. I would love to be there Monday, but I'm going to wait a few more weeks before making a final decision. I am happy that time seems to be passing rather quickly. I can't believe it's already going to be March.

My sister will be getting married in a dozen days. My other sister and I are going to have a great time with the margarita machine. My mom and dad couldn't be happier; they are extending their stay and taking a trip down south the week following the wedding. My dad's planning to retire this year; we'll see how a week away goes. At one point, he had something like eight weeks of built up vacation/sick leave. He rarely misses a day in the office. He surprised us with a brochure for Disney World this past weekend. He wants us all to go back for a week. I'd much rather do the Alaskan cruise talked about last year, but my nieces are already giddy with anticipation. I'm not sure if this trip is to take place this year or the next. I'm hoping next.

I have absolutely nothing to do this week. Which is good, since next week will be a little crazy. I'm sad to say I'm missing out on Charlie's show tonight, but I don't think sitting in the bar would help much with the way I'm feeling. Maybe next week...

My new favorite cd:

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Lainey said...

I think those wings would make a fabulous tattoo. :)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger V said...

The artwork is by Christi Brinkman. I think she did a great job. She has more illustrations on her website: http://www.cbrinkman.com/

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Junie B said...

so what did you decide about BBR?? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home