Tuesday, March 6

Eye Wash is my friend...


I have no idea what happened today, but my left eye is U-G-L-Y! On my thrill-a-second drive to the New Mexico border, my contact began bothering me. A few seconds later, I was pulling over to take it out. The eye continued to bug the heck out of me during the court appearance. On the way home, I decided to cut the drive a half-hour short and stop at mom and dad's house because my vision was getting really blurry. It felt like there was still some kind of irritant in there. I got an eye wash and it feels fantastic. I'm going to repeat it in the morning and hope it feels better.

I'd planned on seeing Reckless tomorrow night, but who knows now. I don't want to cause a flare up if it's due to environmental irritants. I guess same goes for RRB on Thursday and Friday nights. (gasp) Hopefully, this will all be clear in the morning.

I went to the Blue Light, Monday. Charlie sang Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah." It's such a beautiful song. Charlie did a good job of covering it. My favorite is Rufus Wainwright's or Jeff Buckley's version.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is such a beautiful song

this is my favorite version

http://www.allisoncrowe.com/music/hallelujah.mp3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home