Wednesday, February 21

I think the dog next door has some sort of weird ability to sense when I'm falling asleep. It feels like the dog is right under my back window. I actually tried to go to sleep last night at 12:30. No such luck. I was awake until around 2. Every time I was about to drift off, something would set the dog off.

Have I mentioned it has the loudest bark in the known universe?
_____________________

More changes to plans for Saturday...I just now realized Ryan James is in town at the BL. For some reason, I thought he wasn't back until next month, I'll probably head out to that show and DVR my PBS show.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Sara said...

The guy that lives next door to me recently had a chick move in. With her scottie dog. Who howls and crys ALL DAY LONG when she's gone. I wonder if he and Shiner cry together or if Shiner just hears him and thinks, "Shut up, you whiny bitch. I'm trying to enjoy my Dingo."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home