Friday, March 9

. . .

Have you had one of those moments where you hope what you see coming is something altogether different? Yet you know, it's exactly what you fear is happening. I understand that there are things beyond one's control. I hope the entire thing was just a blip and not something that's now the norm. All that being said, I can't even put into words how disappointed and sad (I guess that's the only fitting word; not just personally but for everyone involved.) the entire thing made me.
________________________

Moving on...

Regarding Idaho, I think I may have changed my mind regarding when I'll arrive. I'm going to go ahead and say I'll be there the entire week. That, I'm very happy about.

5 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

YAAAAAAAAAY for Idaho!

And I'm not sure what you may be referring to... but I know the feeling all too well. And it isn't a fun feeling, that is for sure.

I love you, I hope you are feeling better!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Junie B said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Gary and I talked for about an hour last night, where about 1/2 of it was about Idaho.

He said if we go for the whole week, we'll end up married...especailly with 3 days in Stanley ;o)

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

What is going on in Idaho?

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger V said...

Thomas, the Braun Brother Reunion is going on in Idaho. We went last summer and have decided to lengthen our trip this time around.

June, that's hilarious.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Married to Gary, or just a local guy from Stanley???!!!

I just saw this V and was just looking at flights getting there either Mon. or Tues.---ya gotta do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home