Thursday, May 3

Like finding a present behind the Christmas tree...

The Foo Fighters at Hyde Park came up on my ipod. I LOVE THEM! The show was last June, there were 85,000 people and you can hear every one of them singing back to the band. It's an amazing setlist from beginning to end.

I haven't been to see one of their live shows in about five years. I've tried, but they seem to always come around when I can't get away. I still cannot believe I didn't see the Foo Fighters/Weezer show. The last time I saw them was right before the end of my second year of law school. I went to see them in Oklahoma City, and it was probably the best live show I've ever seen. Dave Grohl's voice does not disappoint, the band was tight and it was a great time.

Random, but it made my afternoon fly by...

I'll be spending the weekend at the Blue Light with a stop off at The Spoon. It should be a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home