Wednesday, May 9

When the Sun Goes Down...



How busy have I been at work this morning? I have spent the last hour on Google Earth. Looking at nothing, specifically, just checking out different destinations. I could easily spend hours checking out all the images. I even looked at Idaho for a bit. You know how tiny Challis looks from up above?

I had a hearing this morning that was reset due to carry over from a trial that began earlier this week. So, here I sit at my desk watching the rain fall, listening to the Arctic Monkeys and Rocky Votolato's new song, "Postcard from Kentucky" (listen to it...it's a good one) and searching Google Earth.

A/C is still not working, but we've hit a cold snap with the rain.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, V...I really like it!

I'm SO ready for Challis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home