Monday, June 9

not the best weekend...

My grandma hasn't been well for quite some time. She had to be admitted to the hospital this past week. She remains there tonight. She does not look well, and is in what seems like unrelenting pain. Aside from a procedure that was postponed this morning, there's not much the doctors can offer in the way of relief besides morphine. Thanks for any thoughts and prayers.

In addition to this, I got a message Friday that Ismael passed away following his two-month battle. I don't think I've come to terms with this on any level. I can say it, but it's not really ringing true. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

I'm hoping for a better week ahead...

4 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Many thoughts and prayers for you and your Grandma.

And Godspeed to your friend. I will keep his family in my prayers as well.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

V, I hope your week got better.

Miss you, thinking of you....

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending prayers for your Gma and family. Hope she is feeling better soon.

I hate to hear about your friend as well...many thoughts and prayers for his family and friends. ((hugs))

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry V...thinking of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home