Monday, July 21

Things I need to do this week:

Finish this damn brief;

Listen to more RRB ("Black Rose" just came up on the ipod...);

Try to find out what the h-e-double hockey sticks a client was thinking the night of his arrest... I refuse to believe someone can be this clueless; and

Go see Charlie 2, maybe 3 times... Two of the shows are this weekend at the Krusty Krab. I can only surmise the owners are big fans of Spongebob.

Last weekend did not go according to plan. I was to drive down to Dallas and meet up with Lori, Dawn, Deidre, and Tracey (and potentially Sarah) to see the Motorcars. None of that happened. The main reason I was headed that way was to take Becky her car in exchange for my parents' car. Well, I find out the dealership won't have the car ready until Tuesday. So, I decided to just hold off. I'm sorry I missed out, though. Based solely on the calls and pictures, it looks like I missed out on a good time...and Campisi's. LOL

I did go see The Dark Knight, and it was just as good as I hoped. No let down here.

7 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, do they serve Krabby Patties???!!!!

MK

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger V said...

I can only hope! I have no idea what the setup or decor is, but I know what I have already imagined and will be sorely disappointed if it fails to meet my Spongebob expectactions. haha

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can listen to more RRB if you come to Waco this weekend!

~Becky

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger V said...

...and YOU know why that's NOT HAPPENING!!! Hahaha...but you will be getting a visit from your nieces.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know...yeah, yeah!

~Becky

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Dawn Renee said...

I uploaded the 2 videos I took on my myspace. When I uploaded them I put them as private, but let me know if you can view them, if not I'll make them public so you can see them.

However, stupid myspace uploaded them sideways, so just rest your head on your desk and swoon that way!

missed you, but glad I could entertain you with my calls, pics, and texts :)

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Dawn! "Rest your head on your desk..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home