Monday, July 14

At what point does a "nap" just turn into sleeping. I just woke from a 3 1/2 hour "nap". Oops...that'll come back to bite me in a few hours.

I blame the rain...it's like having a huge white noise machine outside my window. I'm amazed I stayed awake today at the office. I found myself reading the same passages over and over again.

Best Message I got all day: "Charlie at the BL tomorrow night!"
I can't wait...I feel like it's been ages. I know it's only been since movie night...but we were cheated out of some songs then.

I am really looking forward a quick trip to DFW Saturday. A drive will be fun and I'll be seeing Lori (and I hope a few others) at Gilley's for the Motorcars.

I would be leaving Friday, but I've already promised to take my cousin to see The Dark Knight. We've been planning this since May. I hope the hype is more than just that... (side note: I do love the Comcast commercial about the family that just moved to Gotham City. Hilarious.)

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Dawn Renee said...

hmmm...maybe you'll see me on Saturday :)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm sad I'm missing you and MMC this weekend. The boy planned for us to go to NB to float, so I'm being kidnapped. *sigh* Blasphemy, I say.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger V said...

Dawn - Yay!

Heather - Boo! (lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home