Tuesday, July 8

For Sara...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was just out of undergrad, and I was trying to figure out where I would like to go to law school the next fall. I took a year off to visit schools and find out what I did/didn't like about the different class environments. Basically, I enjoyed a year off doing whatever, whenever.

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non-weight gaining world:


Victoria's Pasta Shop!!! I miss Norman and Campus Corner...but Victoria's cheese lasagna is at the top of the list. I'm positive there's crack in the sauce.

Campisi's Pizza (As Sara said, I love Campisi's! Her old place was right down the road from your choice of the restaurant or the Kroger's site.)

Margaritas! Flavored, frozen or on the rocks...I don't care.

Cookies & Cream Milkshake from Chick-fil-A

Melted Mozzarella on anything


Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:

Cereal (with milk or without)
Oranges
Bananas/banana chips
Bagel Crisps
Fuji apples


Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Take care of family
Travel, Travel, Travel
Buy every book I want, when I want
Not sure what else...I'd like to think I'd do something altruistic

Five jobs I have had:

Private Tutor
Big Brothers Big Sisters Assistant
Research Assistant
Staff Attorney
Associate Attorney

Five habits:

Cursing myself for not going to bed early
Always carrying Blistex - Complete Moisture
Visiting the BBC News site at least 3 times a day
Watching tons of TV...good and bad
Procrastinating

Five places I have lived:

Levelland
Norman
Dallas
Amarillo
Lubbock

Five people I’d like to get to know better:
(Blogger/Wordpress/Xanga/Myspace blogs...whatever)

Dawn
Nikki
Sarah
Maureen
Suzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home