Sunday, December 14

Working on Sunday...

I'm finishing up some files that I have been pushing back for about ten days now. I wasn't helped by attending that hearing on Wednesday (edit - yeah, I meant Tuesday...). (Which has taken an even more disturbing turn, if you can believe that...) I'm playing catch up now, and hope to finish it by tomorrow afternoon.

Things that entertained/horrified me this week:

Story #1 (of my nightmares)

Story #2 (adding fuel to nightmares)

#3 (to balance out the above 2 clips)


#4 (a classic)

#5 Hi, I have a problem and can't stop reading Leitch's posts.

#6 I've also been watching Jimmy Fallon's prep for taking over Late Night in a few months. He still makes me laugh...especially Day 2, reading viewer comments.

I hope this week flies by. I have a Jason Boland & the Stragglers show to go to! I cannot wait to see them again.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Dawn Renee said...

ok the first 2 were horrific....but #6--love the Jimmy Fallon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home