Friday, November 14

It was a fairly early night for me last night. It was nice to see Owen Temple again. I like a lot of the new songs live. It's like you always tell someone they have to see Bingham live, the cds don't do him justice. I feel the same way about Owen Temple, the emotion's more evident sitting in the same room with him singing. We were sitting to the bar side, so the sound wasn't the best. I still loved it, though. His voice and his choice of covers were great.

I ducked out when they took a break a little after midnight. I had to get some sleep, and still do...

Tonight Cory Morrow is at the Blue Light. I have no idea if this is an acoustic show, full band or what... I do know two things: it will be crowded and I won't be there. I keep going back and forth in my mind thinking I should go, but I know I'll miss it and be just fine with that tomorrow morning.

Sarah called me for 3 or 4 songs from Charlie's show at Gruene last night. They sounded great, but it made me wish for nothing more than to be there instead of here...

5 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Cue Suzy and Trisha telling you to move in 5...4...3...

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger V said...

Exactly! Hahaha...

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger sarah said...

add sarah to that list. ;)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Dawn Renee said...

since you didn't go to Cory....hope I kept you entertained from the Motorcars show! haha

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger V said...

Hahaha - most definitely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home