Friday, December 5

A Friday at home. Nice, but not when I could be seeing MMC... *sigh*

If I had a little bit more notice, I am sure I would be standing at Woody's right now. I knew about the show, but I didn't know of anyone choosing MMC over RK/Jack video shoot in the Stockyards. The invitation came a little too late...

Oh, well. It's all for the best. I need to get my Christmas shopping done. I have 3 gifts. Only 1 is actually in my possession, the others are yet to be delivered. I stopped by the independent toy shop today to take a look around. I would blow my entire paycheck there if I could. I am going back tomorrow or some time next week to buy a few toys for The Stragglers' annual toy drive. I ask Monty the same question every year...what is the age range for the kids? Is it 5 and up? I'm not joking, I think I've asked him every year for the last five or six years. Anyone know?

I'm feeling much better and the head cold is almost completely cleared up. I'm sure it helped tons being in the bar Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Wednesday was entertaining, no doubt. The crowd was about 1/8 of the previous night's, but 100% more annoying. How is that even possible? Anyway, the setlist was great from RK. There were some awkward moments that had me laughing much of the night. I just don't think this person realizes how ridiculous their actions were...

Goal for the remainder of the month - get Sarah to speak to CS! Hahaha!

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger sarah said...

he didn't respond to my ymspace message! hahaha. i tried, man.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger V said...

Hahaha! I'm thinking 12/27...

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger sarah said...

are you going? in that case, i suppose i'll be in for sure...

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger sarah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home