Wednesday, November 26



I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

I've got the entire family thing going on tomorrow. Tomorrow night, we're heading to see the late showing of Twilight. My sister and I are waking up early to buy a few things, but nothing crazy on Friday morning. Saturday, heading out to the Tech/Baylor game. (The change in atmosphere in LBK is ridiculous following the loss in Norman to my Sooners. I feel bad for the team, they've had a great season and people are acting like all is lost. I would never say this to my dad, though. Hahaha!) Saturday evening, there's a family party and then later that night another family birthday celebration. Those are code for drinking, drinking, and jello shots. At some point Sunday, I'll be heading out to Denton for the Micky/Willy/Stoney acoustic show and to see some great friends. What better way to end the month?

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll see you Sunday :)

Happy Thanksgiving, V!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger V said...

Really?!

Thanks!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger sarah said...

YAY for sunday! i can't wait.

happy thanksgiving, my wonderful friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home