Wednesday, December 3

I had a good time last night. Packed doesn't begin to describe the venue. People on the railings on the staircases, behind the glass... I can't even remember all the songs played, but a few things stick out in my memory:

* Randy covering Keith Whitley's "When You Say Nothing at All"
* Cody singing "Back Around" - never. gets. old.
* Cody singing "Broken" - just haven't heard it in a while
* Wade singing just about anything/everything requested of him
* STP
* Some dancing that cannot be described
* Finishing out the night with Merle Haggard's "Silver Wings"
* What's that guy's name? Brady? Hahahaha
* It's your job tonight to keep him OFF stage
* FAIL

I am ready to head right back up there tonight to see RK. Since I couldn't make the acoustic show Sunday, there's no way I'm missing the show tonight.

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger suzy said...

Thanks for the call, V!

Randy covering Keith Whitley...there's only one other person I would like to hear cover that song and it's Dierks. Both of those boys make me swoon. *sigh*

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for my call too, V!

Maureen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home