Friday, January 2

new year...still procrastinating

I hope you had a good NYE. Mine was very low-key, and that's fine with me. I am really just looking forward to leaving to Steamboat, I didn't give much thought to NYE. I had a few jello shots and a nice dinner with family.

(Sidenote - Graham Harrell came *this close* to scoring before the half ran out on him...that was a surprise.)

Instead of using this surprise day off wisely, I am watching the Cotton Bowl. Things I need to do: laundry, clean out the car, PACK, find my yaktrax, find gloves, round up all the phone/ipod chargers/books...and I'm sure there are a dozen other things.

I've had two free days (and I mean FREE) to get my stuff together for the trip. I have done nothing but read and play wii games. It's good to know that I can still procrastinate like I would when I needed to study for exams. LOL

I did pop in the office for all of about 30 seconds this morning. Everything that needed to be taken care of, I've done over the phone. Well, I've tried in vain to take care of it over the phone. How hard is it to tell me if an inmate is scheduled for release today? Fine, you were bombarded this morning... I'll call back this afternoon. Cut to five hours later, still haven't had the chance to check on the status? Are you freaking kidding me?! I have an idea, look.it.up.in.the.damn.computer! Sorry for the mini-rant. I just got off the phone with them a few minutes ago.

OK - I'm going to go clean out the car. It's halftime...

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger suzy said...

Happy New Year, V! Can't wait to see you in the snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home