Wednesday, April 29

in search of my attention span...

I've been way too easily distracted this morning. Exhibit A - this blog entry.

I left the house without my license, debit card or cash. I have tons of change, though! lol Actually, I just found an AmEx gift card that still has money on it from Christmas.

I have spent the entire morning working on 4 different cases. I should just work on one at a time, but I get restless reading about the same subject matter after a while. This applies to one of the cases in particular. I've been working on it for about 2 months now and am going crazy reviewing the different rulings from recent cases. Why can't I find a brightline rule?!

I'm trying to think of possible mother's day gifts for my mom (obviously). I think an ipod touch would be an awesome gift. My sister, however, thinks that were mom to receive it, we would never see/hear from her again. She is addicted to internet games. Seriously. I think she can spend a day on Yahoo's game page... Thank God no one has introduced her to AddictingGames.com.

I've toyed with the idea of going to DFW this weekend. You know why. I won't even bother saying it. I think I might stay in town though, or close to home, anyway to see PG at Midnight Rodeo. I'm leery of how packed it might be, though, on a Friday night. I haven't seen Pat in AGES (well, seen him sing)...nevermind at the Rodeo. I have good memories of seeing him play there... I guess I'll see how I'm feeling about it Friday.

I bought some new shoes yesterday to replace my dead cons. Then, I tried to go graduation gift shopping. Complete waste of time. Maybe I'll find something on Etsy. Goodbye, productive afternoon!

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger icuprincessnurse said...

Girl, I slept til 1. I don't want to hear about being productive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home