Wednesday, August 19

well

Well, I survived the trip to Idaho with minimal damage to my foot. I'm sure I could have stayed seated for more hours in the day. I'm sure I could have gone straight to the room when the day's shows were over. I'm sure that would have been no fun. I had a great time, even with the boot. The yucky, mud and muck-covered boot...

Here are a few of the pictures from the days spent in Challis. I don't think there's a single shot from Boise (adventure walking downtown) or Stanley...



The weather could have been better. We got hailed on, again. It hurt this time, we weren't near the merch tents for shelter. Bucky the singing deer was the hit of the weekend. I had a great time, AND for the first time ever, did not come home sick. YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home