Thursday, July 16

dance post!

LOL

I haven't posted a dance video in a while, and I know Stephanie is missing them. Hahaha! I'm sure while she's in Hawaii she's taking the time to check up on blogs, right?



Basically, I had to post this because he does the robot. C'mon.

I've been living with the memories of Harry Potter for a day now. I've decided that, while there were parts of the movie I LOVED, I can't say I really and truly loved the movie. There were changes that left me scratching my head. Daniel Radcliffe is fantastic in this movie, though. (This is a complete 180 for me.) Overall, I'd be kidding myself if I said I'd never go see it again. I think that may be the plan for part of the weekend.

Up for tonight: Jonathan Tyler & the Northern Lights! Woo-hoo! I cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home