Monday, July 13

music - personality

I was skimming some stories on Reader and came across an article re: what your playlist says about your personality. (Side note: I had just told Jessica on the drive down to Helotes that I hit the Top 25 list the night before and 20 of the 25 songs were by Reckless Kelly. LOL - I acknowledge that I have a problem.) Anyway, the results of some study/survey/research says if you listen to X type of music, you exhibit A, B, and C personality traits. My problem with the results is what people only listen to one type of music?! If I were to hit shuffle on the ipod, I could hear country, rap, classical, rock, latin, blues, r&b, alt-rock, pop... You get the point. What poor, sad, sheltered person limits the music to which they listen and enjoy to only one genre of music?

Here's the link: Music & Personality

I heard some GREAT voices this past weekend: Micky's was strong, Gary's was great (and I was disappointed to only hear him sing one), same can be said of Stoney's. Britt Daniel/Spoon was great, too. He kept apologizing to the crowd for the sound difficulties. I have no idea what he was referring to, because from where we stood everything sounded fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home