Friday, July 3

Why was it necessary for the office to be open today? I so could have used another 2 hours of sleep.

Pictures - still not uploaded

I have seen two movies since last time, though. I did go see Away We Go, and then watched 10 Items or Less on dvd.

Away We Go - See it. The last scene of the movie was perfect. There were parts that I could have done without. Some of the characters were over the top and distracting, but that's really my only complaint.

10 Items - If you like Morgan Freeman, I'd say rent it. It's a small independent movie that runs maybe 75-80 minutes about an out-of-work actor and a grocery store clerk. His character asks the question in the movie: 10 items or less, what in your life would you keep?

I've decided to stay in town this weekend. I was tempted by the Boland show down at RRIH, but I just don't want to deal with the crowd/heat. I'll get that next weekend, I'm sure. Jack Ingram's in Ruidoso...if I had any desire to drive, I'd be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home