Monday, February 8

I'm currently reading: The Girl Who Fell From the Sky - Heidi Durrow



Just finished reading: Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr



Before that: Juliet, Naked - Nick Hornby



I'd recommend all three. Thus far, the first is heartbreaking... I'm about halfway through it. Wicked Lovely was a mix of fairy tales/folklore and the struggle of a teenage girl. It was interesting. Juliet, Naked was fantastic. I'm in the tank for Nick Hornby, though...so take that for what it's worth. I like all his books.

I've gone on a bit of a movie tear lately, too. I've seen Up in the Air, It's Complicated, Julie & Julia, Paper Heart, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Youth in Revolt, Nothing Like the Holidays and a few more whose names elude me at the moment. I enjoyed all of them with the exception of Youth...it was just too slow with not much of a story (or not much of a story that interested me).

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V - I'm doing the 50 books in 2010 challenge. You should join me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home