Tuesday, September 15

progress report...

The eye is SO much better. It's still sore, but the scar is so faint and diminishes a bit every day. Plus, I've worn closed shoes now for a full week! lol

I finished up 2 books this past week, Ice Cream and Burning City. Ice Cream is a collection on short stories. I usually gravitate to such books when I'm short on time. This one, I just happened upon while browsing the library shelves last week... Burning City is labeled Young Adult. It wasn't what I expected. The story revolved around the life (or lack thereof) of "bike boy". I enjoyed it.

I watched tons of tv last week. Let's see. I watched: College football, Jet in Concert, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, True Blood, Entourage, Greek and I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting...

I also re-watched I Love You, Man. I recommended it to Amber, since she was needing a lift after watching Marley & Me. She sent me a text while watching it, saying she was grateful for the recommendation. I had to re-watch the next day...still funny. lol

I walked out of the office yesterday, got in my car, and noticed a nice new crack running north/south down the windshield. Apparently, I got a nice chip earlier that day. There was a big fluctuation in temperature and that was not helping my cause. Oh well, I should have it cleared away by tomorrow or Thursday.

Up this week: RRB tomorrow night; rest of the weekend is up in the air
What I've been listening to (multiple times): Radney Foster, Jason Eady, and Jet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home