Thursday, October 8

Yesterday was an entirely wasted afternoon. I spent 4+ hours reviewing interrogations and counseling sessions. Today, guess what? A plea offer you dream of... Notes - trashed...time - wasted.

Listening to and watching the dvds was brutal. Then, I began to feel disgusted with the tone of voice the authority figures were using. I was intrigued, however, with the reaction of all involved. I can imagine, on one hand, that has to be a phone call you dread receiving...yet, the reaction was hilarious. (p.s. this was no life/death situation) The resulting revelations were frustrating and, at times, sad. Someone dropped the ball, but placing blame isn't that easy...

_______________________

Sorry I subjected you to the above, I didn't want the day to be a complete waste.
Quick recommendations:

TV: Modern Family - if you haven't been watching, catch up online
Parks & Recreation - I admit I was ready to ditch this show, but it has been hilarious this season

Movies: If you get a chance to see the Toy Story double feature, GO! The 3D may be pure novelty, but I loved it. Next up, I must see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Books: Lush Life
House of Night series - these were recommended by the two Jamies. It's another vampire series. This one is set in Tulsa, OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home