Friday, November 6

hey blogger...

Let's hit the lowlights since I last blogged:

* My debit card number was apparently swiped by someone. There's nothing like waking up to find unauthorized charges on your account. The investigation just wrapped up yesterday, and my account was reimbursed. Thank you.

* A wreck to start off the day...I highly recommend it! The damage wasn't bad, I still haven't taken it in to be repaired. Thank goodness it was a minor fender-bender.

* Another recommendation: Get really intoxicated and drive 6.5 hours the next day! I must say, though...I am happy I didn't choose to fly. It would have been B-R-U-T-A-L.

* I would come in tomorrow afternoon if I were allowed to sleep in this morning. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed at the BL until closing time?


If you're a fan of Kathy Griffin, her book, Official Book Club Selection, is a must-read.

Steamboat - Paid. In. Full. Initially, I was okay with not going. Now, I'm looking forward to it. The Bear River shows are what pull me back. I just need to get some new YakTrax, since mine bit the dust on the last day this past year.

Has anyone seen Paranormal Activity? Stephanie recommended it. Maybe this weekend...

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your run of bad luck, V. Hope things are better! Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home