Wednesday, November 22

Happy Thanksgiving...

I hope everyone has a great time over the holiday weekend, whether it be with family, friends or just spending some down-time alone. I'll be going to mom and dad's house later on tonight, and likely staying the weekend. There's no need to, but like the song says, I just like the feel of going home.


I went to see Babel last night. It was heartbreaking. Although it wasn't an uplifting film, I am glad I went to see it. Brad Pitt's pretty amazing in it...you can feel his desperation and empathize with the feeling of being a stranger in a strange land.

Things I'm thankful for: family and friends
Things I'm longing for: seeing said family and friends

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Junie B said...

Babel.

Amazing I tell you.

I went for Happy Feet today! FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUS!

i laughed sooooo much!!!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger V said...

REALLY?! I thought about it at the ticket office...maybe Friday when everyone's losing their minds at the mall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home