Tuesday, November 21

I guess Charlie has to go home, sometime...

Just got home from another Monday night at the Blue Light...but no Charlie *sob*. He started his trip home early and will be back in town for next week. I guess I'll get by. We saw Josh Abbott instead, not bad but not Charlie.

Chris is staying at the house for a few days, so I'm sure we'll do something tomorrow night, as well. Good thing I'm only in the office til noon, tomorrow. I'll need sleep after staying out/up too late, tonight.

Thanksgiving may be my favorite holiday. No expectations but to have the entire family around the table at grandma's house. The day after always entails putting out the Christmas decorations and revealing wishes for Christmas.

I'm looking forward to Steamboat more and more as the days pass. I can't wait for a few days away with great friends and music. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the Braun Bros Reunion, next August, more. Cody threw out a few possibilities Saturday night. All I can say is wow...should be well worth the trip, again.

6 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Junie B said...

oh no you dont!

what possibilities did Cody have????

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger V said...

The big one was Guy Clark (or at least to me, it was), REK was mentioned as was Pinto Bennett...and he said, he was pretty sure the Ragweed boys were going to back!!! YAY!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger V said...

*going to be back...excited typing leads to typos

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Sweet!!!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks for the call from the show, even if it wasn't the song you thought it was going to be! HA!

Sara... smiiiiiiiileeeeee.... ;)

LOVE YOU!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Junie B said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home