Monday, December 4

Along with my batman begins addiction...

I, apparently, have a Sarah McLachlan one. I can't stop listening to her versions of "Happy Christmas" or "River". I love her voice. Now, I have to listen to all her songs on my mp3 player.



I'm thinking about going to see Charlie for a bit tonight...I shouldn't but that hasn't stopped me before.

The prospect of seeing the RRB for the first time in 3 months (unbelievable) has me anxiously awaiting December 14th. To make for an even better, early Christmas present, the Motorcars are opening up the show. Plus, Wade Bowen is in town! If the show ends early, I'll book it to the Ranch to see the remainder of Wade's show.

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I adore her!!! and have all of her records, but haven't been able to get this one yet... *sigh*

oh, and hey girl;)
~Christy aka Diva ;)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger V said...

Hey, Christy!

*wave*

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger V said...

LMAO!

I'll try to get you a call from "Joe." BWAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home