Tuesday, November 28

the wonders of a 20 minute nap...

I crashed at lunchtime, put in some ear drops and headed back to the office. I wouldn't have bothered coming back in, but I'd lined up some appointments this afternoon.

I'm being super-productive right now, listening to the Dan Patrick show. I'm not even really interested in what he's talking about today. Still, I listen. He has got me thinking about getting out to see a hockey game...I have yet to see a Stars game this calendar year. Unthinkable a few years ago.

I feel for those 6 month old babies that are constantly tugging at their ears, due to the pain from ear infections. That's been me all morning. I'm trying to convince myself I feel better...so far, it's working.

If you missed How I Met Your Mother last night, go HERE and check out the episode. Wayne Brady guest-starred as Barney's brother...too funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home