Tuesday, December 12

done deal


The ipod was ordered at lunchtime, I'm picking it up today after work. Now, I have to decide what is/is not necessary as far as accessories go. I'm sure I'll buy a cover, any recommendations? I'll also buy the wall charger, just because I'm not always around a computer.

The day hasn't been too bad...my favorite client canceled. I've been asked to draft something for an out of state court. Normally, I'd do it no problem, but I don't want to waste any time drafting, and have it kicked back to the office for being non-compliant. I called the clerk's office and the form I need is one of the few not available online. GREAT! I think I'm going to have to call Rick and see if he can email a form or something.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger V said...

I was looking at it today...how long does a charge last? I thought it was good for at least 8 to 10 hours?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger V said...

I dropped a hint to one of my sisters yesterday about a car charger. We'll see if she follows through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home