Tuesday, December 12

Why am I so wishy-washy?

The plan was to buy a new mp3 player this past weekend. I can't commit to either the ipod or the new gigabeat. So indecisive. I bid on an ipod tonight, and then went into panic-mode when it looked like I was going to win. I'm just going to have to buck up and go buy one at the store with a liberal return policy. I'm also getting an external hard-drive, so at least my files will be saved somewhere safe no matter what I end up buying.

Tomorrow is not shaping up to be a good day. I'm meeting with one of my least favorite clients. I loathe having to deal with him and his case. They teach you all kinds of things in law school, but I must have missed the class where they taught you how to deal with ungrateful, controlling clients. Thankfully, I have all the notes and revisions made at the last few appointments...he won't be able to say I said such and such... I hope tomorrow flies by.

I can't wait to see RRB and MMC, Thursday night! 65 hours, give or take. We played with the idea of staying the night in Midland, since the show is at a hotel and all. However, common sense won out. Manuel has graduation Friday and I don't think we can chance not making it back in time. I've got the morning off, and then that afternoon we're having our Christmas party. So, it'll probably turn into an early day at the bar.
________________________________

I'm not sure if anyone had been following the James Kim story. He was an editor for CNet. He and his family were stranded in SW Oregon. His family (a wife and two daughters, age 4 and 7 months) was discovered on the 4th, yet he had left them to go for help. His body was recovered on the 6th.

CNet posted this as a way to help out the Kim Family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home