Tuesday, February 13

Sick or not...

Charlie made my day. He was feeling a bit under the weather tonight, so he couldn't sing everything he wanted to. He needed to be home and in bed, but he played through the pain.

Tonight, we discovered we share the same birthday. I can't believe I've known this boy for about 5 years and this is the first year we've figured this out. Although, he is a very young 22...I have a few years on him. Drew was in town for the bday celebration. It was great to see him. He's a kind soul, and I love talking with him.

All in all, it was a great birthday. I got to see some friends and we laughed until our sides hurt. At one point, I was sure Jess was going to fall out of her barstool. As a bonus, Dusty got up and did his rendition of 50 Cent's In Da Club...one word: priceless. I wish I'd had the foresight to take a video camera. It's a rare treat to see him on stage, guitar upside down and free-versing. This is where the majority of the laughing came in.

Now, I'm watching 24 and can't get over what a weasel Chad Lowe's character is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home