Thursday, February 8

so sleepy...

I cannot wait for these last two hours to pass. I am longing to go back to bed. I had to work through lunch to make sure that they were sent out to the correct parties before the last mail pick-up. I am now reading the most boring black letter law, looking for some sort of argument to present in a brief I have that needs to be sent off next week. The reading material isn't interesting in the least.

I got about 4 hours of sleep last night. I sped back from my parents' house to catch Ryan Bingham at Bash Riprock's. For those of you who've never been, Bash's is probably the oldest bar near the university. It has been described as a shit-hole in the past. I, however, love it for its 2 cent pints on Monday, and its small back room with folding tables to watch bands. There's nothing fancy about the setup, the stage is about 4 inches off the ground. The sound isn't stellar, but I've heard worse.

I was expecting a poor turnout. I was wrong. Every seat in the place was gone. I grabbed a spare chair from the game room and dragged it back there, to a spot against the wall. They'd just begun playing when I arrived. I stayed until the end, and am paying the price now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home