Tuesday, May 15

Undone....

Last week on Turner Classic Movies, they were celebrating the work of Katharine Hepburn in honor of her birthday. I stayed up until four in the morning, it may have been five. I have no idea why I didn't just use the DVR. They aired two of my favorite movies, "Bringing Up Baby" and "The Philadelphia Story." I could watch them on a loop and be content, the pairing of Cary Grant and Hepburn is the best. How is it possible that they were made 69 and 67 years ago?

Since staying up that night, I've steadily gone to bed a bit earlier each night. Last night it was around 2. Another Monday without the Blue Light, since I had to deliver Mom's present, which did end up arriving late. Missing last night, I missed Charlie's last show around here for a few weeks. He'll be out and about with his own band and still playing with MMartindale.

I don't think I'm doing anything this weekend. Just like last weekend, I had plans and followed through on none of them. I watched some DVDs while in a haze from my allergy meds. I watched The Holiday again with my sister. I also saw Music & Lyrics. It was alright, better than I expected, actually. What else? Oh, I made my sister watch The Omen. Watching horror movies with either of my sisters is a comedic experience for me. Monica immediately called Becky when the movie was over and told her that she was to "never, under any circumstances" watch that movie. HAHAHA! I really didn't think it was that scary in comparison to the original, which can still freak me out.

I rediscovered my favorite Dashboard Confessional cd and have been listening to it since I got back to the office this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home