Tuesday, May 29

I've started to feel bored at my job, and that's not good. The morning's consisted of research, research and more research. That may have something to do with it.

Memorial Day weekend was fairly uneventful. We had rain, like much of the state. I got a call for "Carney Man"...the singing was superb! HAHAHA! We celebrated a birthday and graduation from kindergarten...and watched a mini-marathon of Man vs. Wild on the Discovery Channel. The show appeals to all ages, apparently. My nieces love to watch to see what he'll end up eating on the mission.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, with Brandon Rhyder and the Motorcars in town. I was going to drive an hour or so to see Reckless Kelly, but that's out, now that the Motorcars are at the Blue Light.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I thought you'd like that singing! HAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home