Thursday, May 24

77 days to go...

Well, I finally bought my departing ticket to Idaho. I'll be leaving Dallas Thursday morning, and should arrive just after noon in Boise. I have yet to buy the return ticket...
________________________

I loved the LOST season finale. The last half of the season was a great surprise for me. I was tempted to give up on it earlier in the season. The only drawback to being interested in the show - it won't be back until next February.

I was not as pleased with the series finale of Veronica Mars. It was obvious the writers didn't take cancellation into consideration...so many loose ends. I loved the episode, it just didn't sit well as the final chapter in the series.
_______________________

I've been working on a case for a few months now that I absolutely loathe. However, now that the case is entering the final phases, I find myself a little sad. The great thing about the case is that I've been able to work with a friend from law school, who now practices in Georgia. I'm going to miss talking on the phone with him on a consistent basis. We're both bad at keeping in touch in the long haul. I've told myself that I'll try to do better, and make a trek to GA if I get the chance.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh just stay in Idaho, V! Who needs Lubbock? LOL!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger V said...

LOL! You've no idea how true that statement is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home