Tuesday, May 22

Listening to a local radio show this morning, one of the DJs said, "I'm happy to give up all my rights, in order to live in the safest city." What?! That's unbelievable to me. I'm pretty sure one professor, in particular, would have fainted had he heard that statement.

I'm looking forward to Thursday night, Adam Hood is in town. I can't wait. Not only is he playing, but it will also be my first trip back to the Blue Light since Cinco de Mayo...wow. Becky and Brady are coming in this weekend, so that should be fun. There will most likely be a celebration of my mom's and sister's birthdays. Plus, how could I forget, the kindergarten graduation of my niece. She is very excited.

I had one of those Mondays that everyone dreads, so I hope the rest of the week goes well. I've got a hearing and a mediation lined up for tomorrow. I'm counting days until I can leave town on the 22nd. I haven't been more than two hours away, for what seems like an eternity. That weekend can't come fast enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home