Wednesday, June 27

Last weekend was great. I got to see some friends and family that I hadn't seen in far too long.

The John Mayer show was great. I loved loved loved the acoustic portion of the show. I'd pay much more to see him perform an all acoustic set. Our seats were better than I'd thought they'd be, you could actually see the performers. I only caught the last two or three songs of Ben Folds' set, missed all of Brett Dennen, but didn't miss a second of Mayer's.

The wedding on Saturday was fun. It got off to a late start, washing out my plans for the rest of the night. Oh well, that means fewer miles were put on my car. The setting was Villa Antonia in Lago Vista. We watched the rain clouds roll in, but the rain held off. I was sure it was going to pour down any second.

Sunday, I got to see some more friends in Waco at Randy and Wade's show. The place was so packed, it was ridiculous. It got better as the night went on...the crowd really thinned out towards the end. I can't say anything more than I love these two.

It's been a long couple of days back at work. I feel as though I haven't had much chance to slow down. I got back Monday, and was right back on the road Tuesday morning for a hearing. I was back in LBK today, but running back and forth to the courthouses all afternoon. Thank goodness it's Thursday tomorrow and another weekend is almost here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home