Monday, February 25

Mmmmonday...

I was seriously sleep-deprived, and it hit me this afternoon. I didn't have much on the schedule but my CLE classes. Now, I have to start them over from the half way mark, because I don't remember a thing that was said in the 2nd and 3rd hours.

Other than the journey to the Blue Light on Friday, I was a major homebody this weekend. Who can leave the house with 24 hours of Jackass on MTV??? I also watched the much-hyped Tennessee/Memphis game...and the game lived up to it. I cannot wait for March Madness. I already have my VIP pass from NCAA.com and can't wait for the conference tournaments to begin. My favorite time of year...and least productive.

I was tempted to meet some people out on Saturday, but by the time the game ended I no longer felt like going out. I missed Charlie at The Office, but maybe I'll go and see him play at the BL tomorrow.

I may be in DFW this weekend (well, Saturday and Sunday) for a family get together on Saturday afternoon. I'm thinking that if I can sneak away, maybe I'll see Charlie at Woody's. That's a nice bonus.

How I wish I could be in Dallas next weekend instead. I'm sure the tickets for the Avs/Stars game are selling well. Today, Peter Forsberg announced he'll be playing for the Avs for the remainder of the season. Who knows if he'll come back next year, maybe I'll be lucky enough to see a playoff game?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home