Monday, March 3

March. Definitely in like a lion...

Woke up to snow, and now, the sun is shining... I'm still in a cloudy state of mind, though. I am short on sleep and patience. Telephone conferences this morning wore me down, and now I just want to leave the office as soon as possible and catch up on sleep.

Dealing with certain people, I wonder how is it they never outgrew the phase of running to the teacher? Rather that confront an issue and work it out among the parties, their first option is run to the judge/mediator for a decision. To be fair, I haven't run into this problem often, but I'm dealing with someone like this now. I feel like it reflects poorly on all the parties involved. I cannot wait for next Monday, in the hopes that I can wash my hands of this person and this case.

We went to see Brandon Rhyder this weekend. Great time and great show... The crowd response could have been better, but it was a vast improvement over last time. I don't think I have much on the schedule this week, besides voting. I planned to take advantage of early voting, but Jessica and I decided to catch a matinee showing of Semi-Pro (funny, but not hilarious). So, I'll be waiting in line tomorrow afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI- Vantage Point: good, not great. The Other Boleyn Girl: fab and Eric Bana is hoooooooooot. Penelope: way cute. I've been a movie buff this week!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger V said...

I saw Penelope, too, at a sneak-preview and really liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home