Tuesday, September 30

hmmm...

I seriously need to commit to a plan...in more than one area, but this is specific to the next two weekends.

I am going to Denton Thursday. That is certain.

Absent a certain phone call, I would be fine sticking with the original plan. Now, though, I'm thinking of waiting until the Nebraska game... We'll see.

Driving home today, Stubbs called and asked if I was in for OU/Texas. I was planning on passing this year. I'm not really sure why, but I just wasn't really feeling up to it. Now, the seed's been planted...how can I say no? It will be great to see the regular OU/Texas group, Stubbs, Bill, Trav, Scotty, and Rob. Plus, I'm almost positive Beth and Wade are flying in. It would also be great to see Jake and Brooke...and whoever else we happen to run into over the course of the weekend. I'm not committing just yet, but the draw is definitely there. (Nevermind the fact that RK will be playing Friday at the AAC Plaza and Stoney and MMC are at the Palladium Ballroom...lol. Ridiculous. I know.)

The trial has been going as well as can be expected. I got out of there the past two days around four, thankful for the break. Today was the worst of it...it can only get better, right?

7 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Adding to the TX/OU festivities... you at some point will see ME! And I plan to be at the Palladium for sure. And two nights of Macon Greyson at Adair's Saloon.

I don't think there's anything ridiculous about it, but that's just me. ;) I *may* be biased.

DO IT! :) Pleaseandthankyou!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger V said...

ARE YOU KIDDING!? You just sealed the deal!

I need to learn self-restraint...but I'll get to see you, the OU/TX boys *and* Macon Greyson @ Adair's.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...the OU/Texas group! I wanna go!!!

Frank the Tank...

~Becky

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger V said...

I knew you would post something about Frank the Tank...

I'll make sure he does it at least once! I'll also make sure to note if anyone throws anything at Bill. HAHAHA

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I don't even know when the UT/OU game is...

And things can always get worse...just ask your friendly local ICU nurse how!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Dawn Renee said...

Rumor has it I'll possibly be at the Palladium too...and Adairs was already mentioned...woo-hoo!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger V said...

Woo! I hope the rumor proves to be true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home