Monday, October 13

I have a PDR deadline coming up on 10/24 that, apparently, I am not too worried about.

It's been a slacker's paradise in the office today. I can't believe we're actually open. I don't recall having to work on Columbus Day while working here. Oh, well. I can't actually call what I've done today working. A few phone calls to the DA's office; phone conference with a judge and a few proposals drafted. I'm bored bored bored.

Next week looks a little nasty, but I think I'm going to be able to move some things around to accommodate my plans. That is, if someone would ever *gasp* make an appearance in their office... Grrr. I don't even want to get into how ironic it is that I'm having problems with this particular office. If I was allowed to deal directly with the assistants, all would be golden...

Kings of Leon's Only By the Night is rocking...if you like their sound, you'll love the new cd. It's been yet another distraction today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home