Monday, October 6

I woke up at the insane time of 3:55 a.m. I fell asleep last night without seeing the final fifteen minutes of Skins and Mad Men is still on the DVR. Apparently, I was worn out. From what, I have no idea.

I don't have too much going on this week in the office. The trial concluded Thursday afternoon, going just a little longer than I thought. Now, I'm tying up some loose ends on a few other cases.

I'm looking forward to the trip to Dallas on Friday. Although, I'm a little jealous that Jessica is going to be seeing Ryan Adams on Saturday night. Wouldn't you know that the first time Hayes Carll stops in for Raidergate we'd both be out of town?

Here's to a good week and I hope I get to see some of you this weekend.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm going to see Ryan Adams too. My boyfriend may bail on me, if he does you'll be the first one I call! I'm sure I will see you on Friday at some point, call me and let me know your plan!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger V said...

Will do. I'll email you and see what your plan is.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Rachel Allene said...

addicted to Skins.. Sid , such a cutie! and Mad Men, I watched both of them last night.. I have WAY to many things on Sunday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home