Thursday, October 23

I'm regressing...


I sat and watched Soundstage on PBS tonight. I was as happy as a teenage girl to see Dashboard Confessional as the week's performers. Hearing Chris Carrabas made me happy tonight. It was a happy coincidence, I listened to the Unplugged 2.0 cd the last part of the drive home today.

Plans for the weekend:
* Ryan James @ the BL (2x in one week!)
* Manuel & Veronica's wedding; maybe head back out to the BL afterwards?
* Lay low Sunday, maybe catch up on some reading

Quick trip down to Austin for work. I stayed for the Ryan James/RK show at Hill's...nice bonus. It was great to see everybody. It had been too long since I'd seen some of them. We got one step closer to resolving the case. RK had a nice acoustic set (I loved that they played "Black & White"). It would have been great, minus the multiple d-bags in attendance. Sarah tried to hold down the fort as long as she could. (hahaha) I'm not even going to go into my monumentally stupid decision to pack an OU t-shirt. Yeah, that didn't draw any attention... Thank goodness tomorrow's Friday...it's been quite a week.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

An OU shirt in Austin?
You're braver than I, my friend!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Heather said...

*shakes head* V, V, V.... you can only wear the OU shirt on TX-OU weekend, and in Norman! You know this! ;)

Jealous of the Hill's show... wish I could have been there. :(

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger V said...

Brave had nothing to do it, Amalia! I just had a lapse in judgment/forgot where I was. The icing on the cake was the venue playing "Texas Fight" during the radio show break.

Heather, you know that's not happening! LOL

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHA...
I noticed the shirt, but I thought that was just you being daring ;)

So good to see you! Come back soon... we still think you're pretty cool, but leave the OU shirt at home :) hee hee...

take it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home