Friday, October 31

Who knew the number of people that google the lyrics to Pat Green's "Let Me"! Holy cow...
__________________________

Election Countdown: 4 days!
__________________________

I am ready for the weekend.

Friday: Halloween Party at the Blue Light w/Charlie
Saturday: Sara's baby shower, a trip down to New Braunfels for some MMC
Sunday: a trip up to Waco for WB Benefit and then the drive home

I'm so glad I'm going to be gone for game day. I have had my fill of commentary about the Texas/Tech game. Traffic is going to be a nightmare around campus. They're blocking off all roads leading to Memorial Circle to make way for ESPN's College GameDay crew. That should be fun.

I picked up The Host today from the library. I wonder if it's as fast a read as the Twilight books. (21 days until the movie!) I think I've convinced my cousins and my sister to go watch it that Friday. Although, I still think Cedric Diggory rather than Edward Cullen when I see Robert Pattinson.

5 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Renee said...

I get to see you on Sunday! YAY!!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great weekend... I'll be rootin' for TExas all the Way!!! #1

lool (that's a hook 'em :) )

say hi to my sis for me!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger V said...

LOL that hook 'em sign is hilarious!

Definitely - can't wait for Sunday!

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked The Host, minus the fact that Edward is not in it!

I think I'm going to wait a week or so to see Twilight. I don't want to get in a fight with any little tweens over my Edward. Ha!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger V said...

Ha! I've dealt w/Harry Potter fans on opening day...I think I can handle tweens. Maybe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home